Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 14: Somewhere you went today.

Tonight was a trivia night fundraiser for the local animal shelter. It. Was. Tough. I did it last year and it was much more reasonable because you could actually answer the questions and it was just more fun. Much more pop-culture questions last year. This year was ridiculously specific topics and questions. It was still fun because you celebrated much more when you actually knew one. The team I was on came in fourth place! Rah! It's all for the puppies and kitties, so it's good. I'm hoping that next year they tone it down a little on the toughness factor, though.

However, to toot my own horn: I think my team was the only one be able to name all seven brothers from the musical "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." We only got one point for doing that, but still, I think we might have been the lone winners on that particular question. My mother would be so proud that those hours I spent repeatedly watching the Pontipee brothers sing and dance has actually come in handy. Thank you Adam, Benjamin, Caleb, Daniel, Ephriam, Frank(incense) and Gideon.

1 comment:

  1. It is equally amazing that you anticipated the question and had the brothers named before they even asked for the names.

    ReplyDelete