Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blathering on and on.

This has been sort of a long week, yes? I began it with a trip north for some fieldwork and I think that threw me off on my day-keeping this week. Fieldwork is progressing pretty nicely, actually. Last week was kind of a drag sometimes because the scanner is very temperamental and was in a really bad mood for the two days when I really needed it to be cheerful. It was much less moody on Monday, so I actually got things done early!

I'm doing pretty well on the 'bring my lunch' plan. The fieldwork has made it easier, I guess. I have to buy my lunch but I get a per diem, so it's money I know I'll get back. Oh, blah. Beatrix just sat on the keyboard and made the computer upset. She smells kind of bad again. I've not tried to bathe her yet, but maybe I might have to. Adventure!

I'm sitting here trying to decide what to make for dinner tonight. Pizza? Pasta? Soup? Hmm. Whatever the meal, the dessert will include chocolate. I know that much for sure.

I've been trying to plan my vacation for this summer. I'm waffling. I really want to go to a beach. Really really. But, I also still want to go see the Olympic trials for swimming. Or I could just do a road trip and end up on a beach for a day or so before turning back. Hmm. So many options, eh? 
I really don't have much to blog about. Life is moving along nicely. No worries. No problems. Just living. I'm watching "Mansfield Park" while I type. This is definitely not my favorite Jane Austen story and it's not a particularly fantastic movie, but it's okay. I'm going to stop blathering on and go make a decision on dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment