Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 7: What you had for lunch today.

(I'm veering off the original plan ever so slightly. Since tomorrow is Easter, I won't be going out for lunch or anything, so I moved tomorrow's challenge to today and moved today's to tomorrow.) So, for lunch I was at a Greek bistro that's been in town for a couple of years now. I hadn't been there for a while and they've really expanded their space and it's decorated in a really cool, colorful and fun way. So, now not only is the food worth the trip, but the atmosphere and environment is pretty hip, too.

I don't normally like salads, but this one was pretty good. 

I realize this doesn't look all that appetizing, but it's lasagna. The best lasagna.

Isn't the place cute? I guess you'd call this 'urban stick' style.



No comments:

Post a Comment