Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Kitteh is here. And other news.

New kitteh in the howwwse.






Name: Beatrix
Age: ehhh, just under a year?
Energy level: through the roof.
How she handles meeting an 11 year old nearly 20 pound male cat?: We shall see today.


Also! Insurance says I totaled my car and they're giving me more money than I expected, so I might have a new (to me) car come December. Got my eye on another Subaru in a car lot in town.


I had begun the week determined to throw off the awful of last week and have an awesome week. So far, so good! But still could get better if my godmother would get released from the hospital. She is still in ICU (boo). She might not get to go home for Thanksgiving now and they won't let us bring our T-giving dinner to her (although, actually, we're just having meatloaf...so, perhaps hospital mystery meat is not really that different. Happy Thanksgiving?).

No matter. Send good thoughts up yonder regarding those stuck in hospitals over the holidays, si?


No comments:

Post a Comment