Monday, November 28, 2011

Keep your hands out of my virtual cart!

I'm a bit lost without Dancing With The Stars to occupy my Monday nights. I'm watching some sort of Christmas made-for-tv movie marathon. The Grinch was on earlier, now it's Shrek. I'm kind of watching, but mostly cyber Monday web stalking different clothing sites. Modcloth is my kryptonite. I'm currently in a long distance relationship with these shoes:

They've been on sale all weekend but keep selling out in my size. I'm not quite quick enough on the checkout trigger. I put them in the virtual shopping cart and then keep looking around on the site, and when I go back to checkout, some bitch has taken them out of my virtual cart and bought them. How rude. I shouldn't be too mad though, because as a big-footed gal, I understand the problems with finding cute shoes in giant sizes. Little-footed girls have no excuse to wear ugly shoes. There are tons of cute shoes in sizes 6-7. Much less when you get higher than that. It becomes ruthless when you reach my size.

Beatrix be crazy. Today was her first day all alone at home. When I got home tonight it was celebration city in my house. She couldn't stop running around and jumping on and off of everything and sliding across floors. I glanced over once and she was literally hanging from a curtain in my living room. Enjoy the nails while you can, Bea, those are going away next month.

I need bookshelves in my house. I recognized this fact when I was cleaning the dining room to get ready for the Christmas tree that was put up yesterday. The tree never actually left the dining room since last year, but it was just re-decorated. I have one built-in bookcase in my house. It's in the dining room and crammmmmmed full of books. I don't even keep a lot of books. I only keep good ones that I like, or that I've torn pages out of in my little crafty phase. 

Hmm, some kind of gameshow has come on. No more Christmas cartoons? Boo. Time to watch a movie, I think. And make a peanut butter sandwich. Yum. I had lunch with Megan today and tried the new chicken stew at Panera. I can report that it was delicious.

Back to cyber monday stalking, I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment