I'm trying to upload some pictures to Flickr. It takes a bit, yo. I figure it's as good a time as any to share what I did on my fall vacation last weekend. I went to Pennsylvania and saw my buddies get married at a really nice bed and breakfast outside of Philadelphia. Very cool, very nice wedding. It was great. The rain stayed away. The road trip out was sometimes rainy, but mostly really nice. I didn't remember ever spending much time out that way so I was trying to pay extra attention to my surroundings in case jobs come up in that area. I like to be able to remember places I've been.
*tanget from tv* !!! A monkey just lied! He wanted to get an egg he had hidden and couldn't get to it because all the other monkeys were around where he'd hidden it. So he shouted 'Snake!' and they all ran up in the tree panicked. And he climbed down and secretly got his egg back to eat it in peace. He had to do it secretly because the leaders of his little group would have been ticked off to see what he'd done. PBS, I love you so. You give me things to watch on tv that don't make my mind go all lazy. *end tangent*
So, back to the trip. I have some pictures and am trying to upload them all to the Flickr account. On the way back home I saw Gettysburg and that was pretty cool, too. I didn't have time to get into the museum. I'll have to make a trip back up there sometime and spend more time. The battlefield was cool. It was really nice to get away from home for a while and to hang out with people I haven't seen in a while. Now back to the regularly scheduled programming.
Here are a few pictures from the trip:
![]() |
| Julia's pretty dress |
![]() |
| Ceremony |
![]() |
| Monument in Gettysburg National Cemetery |
![]() |
| Gettysburg Battlefield |




No comments:
Post a Comment