Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ahahahaha.

Google is introducing auto-complete for blogger posts now.

Ahahahahhahaa. This is a terrible idea. Also, it could be hilarious.

I can't wait.

Also, I'm finding myself being kind of bored with the regular life right now. Nothing exciting is happening. Things are kind of boring. Which is better than things being bad. But, not as good as things be exciting and fun. So, I decided to make a little list of things that are exciting and fun and happening this month that I can look forward to (aside from the general cooling-off of the weather, which is always fantastic and makes me feel giddy):


Roadtrip for Wedding/5 day weekend!




















Prettier commutes with changing leaves.
















Gavin DeGraw's new album, "Sweeter" comes out. I like his newest song and I really enjoyed some of his older stuff. I'm excited to hear what he's doing now, aside from healing from being beat to a pulp and hit by a car.

















(FINALLY) Blink 182's new album, "Neighborhoods" drops. YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYY.



No comments:

Post a Comment