Yay! Robert Griffin III is the Heisman winner for the year! I'm proud! I always knew that if Baylor started getting their track fellas on the football team, they'd start going somewhere! Yaaay! And, their basketball team is doing fantastically well also! Congrats, Baylor! One of the many reasons I was happy about MU's move to the Southeastern Conference is that I no longer have to divide my loyalties in the Big 12. Now I have a clear and unequaled loyalty to one team in Big 12 and one team in SEC. I personally feel better about the whole situation...but, enough about memememe.... Back to the winner:
[Aside from thinking this is a great picture, the fact that it's taken in Austin at UT and all the saddy sad (in more ways than one) longhorns fans are all upset at losing is icing on the cake.]
[p.s.: If you're a longhorns fan and you're upset by this entry...well, I feel sad for you. I suggest you find a new team to support.]

No comments:
Post a Comment