I don't know how many people tend to purchase books as gifts. I do...a lot. But I tend to run with a crowd that enjoys books.
If you also tend to run with a similar crowd and tend to use the book as a great gift idea, but are tired of giving someone different versions of the same book (book on travel, cookbook, history book, etc.), your savior has arrived: Chronicle Books has an awesome little Gift Finder on their website: http://www.chroniclebooks.com/
They have really awesome and unique books. You will no longer be known as the person who gives an Italian cookbook to the same person every single year or a Eastern European travel guide to the person has always wanted to go but still hasn't actually done anything about it yet, or being stuck buying someone a sweater because you couldn't find them a book that screamed, 'THIS IS THE PERFECT BOOK FOR THAT PERSON!1!!1!' You can still give them a cookbook or a travel guide (or a sweater), but instead of Rachel Ray or Frommer's (or Old Navy), you can give them:
Top Chef Quickfire Challenge Game: $19.95 : Chronicle Books
Window Seat: Reading the Landscape from the Air $14.95 : Chronicle Books
The Moustache Grower's Guide: $9.95 : Chronicle Books
Pretty awesome and handy. I've found about 10 things I want for myself just in the last 15 minutes of looking around the site.
No comments:
Post a Comment