Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sharing web finds.

[In honor of the new soon-to-be-released final segment of the Harry Potter series, check out this spreadsheet by J.K. Rowling. It's her plot spreadsheet for several chapters of HP & The Order of the Phoenix. More info over at the Film Blogger's site.]


[I love this flowchart of "Hey Jude". Just goes to show that classic tunes don't need complicated lyrics. The Beatles made a legacy through the age old adage of KISS - Keep it Simple, Stupid. I found this on Pinterest, which everyone should be a part of just because it's kind of really awesome.]


[I don't know about you, but I have a thing about scarves. I love them, but I really only tie them one way. This is a handy little guide to new ways to tie your scarves. If you don't like scarves...why? They're great ways to spice up otherwise dull outfits. They add a little touch of interest to your appearance, too. It's a nice way to update your wardrobe without spending a ton of money.]

No comments:

Post a Comment