So, Dad lent me his aircard to use for a couple of days for working from home. Since I have it for a couple of days, I thought I'd update this and it will be a little Sunday Funday post! Since I've given up the internet at home, life has become kind of cooler. I don't have the constant connection to the web, so I've found other things to do. One of those has been reading books again. Good books! I read this one all in one day (which is not something I generally do. I tend to slowly read books over the course of a few days, but I couldn't put this one down.): "Learning to Breathe" by Karen White.
Read. This. Book. It's really really good. It's about taking leaps of faith with both feet and taking the time to remember the past, but not let it hold you back from the future. I thought it was going to be kind of a dull chick romance sort of story, but it's really amazing. And it might make you cry a little, but it's a wonderful story.
No comments:
Post a Comment