I heard a song on the radio one morning last weekend and I was dancing all over the place in my pajamas, thinking about how I really NEEDED to download the song. And then I promptly forgot the song. I've been spending a lot of time trying to figure out what it was via Youtube. I still am not sure, because now I've listened to so many songs that the one I was trying to find is sort of fuzzy in my brain. It's becoming a mash-up of all the other songs I've listened to in the last couple of days.
BUT, I know it was a girl group from the 60s. I'm not sure if it was The Supremes or not. There were so many groups that it could have been. At any rate, my house has been suitably impressed by my 1960s girl group dance moves and vocals for days now. It's time to share the love.
Don't be shy! Grab that hairbrush and prepare to wow the walls with your singing and dancing skillz, my friends. Belt it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment