Have you voted in Weather.com's Weather Songs Tournament? It's awesome. My co-workers and I missed out on the "first games" yesterday, but we're voting hard today. I think it's kind of 70s-era heavy a little bit, but it's still fun.
Check it out here!
The Sun division could very well end up being a battle of the Beatles songs. I'm hoping for an upset though. I'd like Bill Withers "Ain't No Sunshine" to go to the Final Four. If it does get there, I'm hoping for a challenge against "Thunder Road" by Bruce Springsteen in the Elements division.
On the other side of the bracket, we have voting going on right this very second. I'm hoping for a Final Four match-up of "Singing in the Rain" by Gene Kelly in the Rain division (the strongest division, in my opinion), and "Hot Fun in the Summertime" by Sly & The Family Stone in the Summer division (the weakest division, in my opinion).
I think, overall, this is an awesome idea, Weather people! I would like to see Gene Kelly vs. Bill Withers in the final Championship, I think. Two really good songs.
It will be interesting to see how the voting turns out.
No comments:
Post a Comment