Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Exit here.

I've been here for nearly two years now, sharing mundane tidbits with the blogging world. I appreciate all who somehow stumbled upon the ramblings that are housed here. I really do notice that people stop by from time to time and that's nice to see. I don't really have a topic that I tend to focus on, so it's nice that you don't seem to mind the eclectic jibber-jabber coming from my end of the blog.

I feel like I've been off the life-radar for a couple of years what with trying to finish school, find a job, leaving some things behind, feeling like I have to say 'no' to a lot of things I'd like to say 'yes' to, etc. This blog helped me through that time and gave me a place to write down my observations and thoughts. Many things have been happening that I'm not going to write about here, and it's not all been easy to deal with. Things do tend to work out somehow and I'm very excited about the future and feel like I'm going to be able to move forward with my life and get out of the dearth of fun that life has sometimes been in the last couple of years. That being said, I don't think I'm going to take this blog along. I like dealing with the past at work, but not as much in my personal life. I'm more of a fresh start sort of gal. I'm not going to delete this and I may return now and again with various little things to share (like music or cool bookish things), but the steady relationship I've had with this blog is coming to an end.


Exit here.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: