I was blog surfing and found a tattoo site. I tried to get a tattoo once, but chickened out because I wanted one on the inside of my wrist and aside from being kind of expensive, I was also told that the inner wrist is one of the most painful places to get a tat. And I didn't want that tattoo anywhere else but my wrist. So, I said nevermind and went on my merry way, only slightly disappointed in my lack of ink. But, I think there are some completely amazing tattoo artists out there and I do enjoy looking at what people have done. I came across this guy who has a tattoo blog and someone shared this picture of one that completely stopped me in my virtual tracks:
This is AWESOME. I love it. This is totally up my alley. Although, considering I chickened out over the cost and pain factor of a small tattoo, something like this would wipe out my debit card and I wouldn't be able to deal with the initial pain and time it would take to do this. Not to mention the healing time. Still: absolutely amazing and I'm green with envy.
Tattoos are for heathens.
ReplyDelete