Despite being really un-communicative of late, I've not forgotten about my 27x30 challenge! I've been slowly knocking them out. I'm closing in on the end of a three week vacay in the Southwestern US and have officially gone glamping! (That's 'glamorous camping' for those unaccustomed to outdoorsy hipster jargon.)
I glamped at El Cosmico, in Marfa, Texas and spent one night in a safari tent and the next night in a teepee. Both were great, I really enjoyed my time there. I love these sorts of unique places to stay. I haven't had the chance to stay in too many really unique hotels, but I think I'll try to incorporate them more into my travels because it was really cool.
 |
| Safari Tent |
 |
| Safari tents, bath house, and full moon. Beautiful. |
 |
| Teepee! The floor was covered in deer skins, which made it nicer to walk around the teepee than if it had just been cement or wood planks. All the beds in the tents and teepees had electric mattress pads, so you were warm and cozy in the desert night. |
No comments:
Post a Comment