I am feeling completely overwhelmed by life. If ever a person needed one of those desert retreats where there was no tv, no internet, nothing but them and, like, chocolate and a spa and awesome catered meals and good conversation and pretty scenery and a good book...well, this would be the time. In as much as I can, I'm going to attempt this on my own this weekend. No internet, except to finish my school work tonight. Probably some tv because that's what my dad always has on at his house when I'm there, but good books, relaxing times, just chilling the hell out. There's been too much negativity lately in my life and it's dragging me down and then the good things come along but it's stressing me out because I feel like I have a million things to do and they all need to be acted upon rightthissecond. Which isn't really true.
Anyway, to help with this "vacation", I took myself off of facebook just I wouldn't feel the need to interact on there. I just need to disconnect for a while. At least for a weekend, anyway. See you on the flip side?
No comments:
Post a Comment